Smakjam Sp. z o.o.
Smakjam Studio with a range of highly popular TV channels in portfolio, delivering world class postproduction and localisation services from Warsaw and London is looking for a Postproduction Manager at the Warsaw office.
The Postproduction Manager is a key member of the Client Management team and is responsible for implementing our productions within the allocated budget and deadline.
Essential job elements
- Act as first point of contact for the clients.
- Create overall production plans.
- Ensuring that projects are completed to client specification with no errors/omissions.
- Work closely with other departments and outside vendors.
- Provide critical information to leadership on developments, concerns, and potential challenges facing the project.
- Has budget responsibility and compiles financial reports regarding the project.
- 2+ years of production management experience.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills (verbal and written both in Polish and in English).
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Highly organized with an extreme attention to detail.
- Proven ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time efficiently.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines, with minimal supervision.
- Audio-visual technical knowledge (video formats, frame rates) strongly preferred.
What we offer:
- Involvement in the challenging international projects.
- Attractive salary.
- Friendly work atmosphere.
If you are interested, please send your CV firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the following statement in your application: "I hereby consent to processing by the advertiser of my personal data, included in my application documents, for the purposes to implement the recruitment process according to the act of 29 August 1997 on personal data protection (consolidated text: Journal of Laws of 2016, pos. 922). I also consent to processing of my personal data by the advertiser for the purposes of any future recruitment processes."