New Business Coordinator and Music Searcher for Upright Music Poland
Upright Music is looking for a super skilled, result oriented and dedicated New Business Coordinator and Music Searcher. Upright Music is the Nordic's leading independent music company specialized in providing music for TV-, commercial- and film productions. We are based in Copenhagen and have an office in Warsaw.
We are looking for a structured, proactive and responsible person, who is highly motivated when working in an international, competitive environment, and will contribute to the development of Upright Music’s strong position in the market. The main tasks are to establish and develop client relations, negotiate agreements with existing and new clients, and to be a part of our music research team doing music searches for our clients. The person we are looking for is impassioned and dedicated to service our clients as the tasks are numerous and deadlines constantly upcoming. Furthermore, the person has an extensive knowledge about music.
We are looking for a highly committed person for a period of minimum 2 years. The job will take place from our office in Warsaw however, there will be several annual trips to Copenhagen.
• New business (initiate, establish, follow-up and develop client relations)
• Client pitches, preparation of presentations, participation and conducting client meetings
• Sales research, segmentation of the market and promotion of Upright Music's repertoire
• Ongoing focus on the increase of sales and closing deals
• Music supervision and music searches for clients
• Categorization and tagging of music repertoire
• Various administrative tasks related to sales, promotion and music searches
• Applicable education (creative business, musicology, sales & marketing and/or media)
• Extensive and thorough music knowledge (musical education is of advantage)
• Excellent communication skills
• Extremely reliable, dedicated and loyal
• Structured, service-minded, independent, solution oriented and responsible
• Fluent in Polish as well as English (verbal and in writing)
• Microsoft Office super user (Excel / Word / Outlook)
• Experience from TV, media, film and/or music business is of advantage
• A job with career opportunities in a dynamic and exciting, international company with skilled and great
Working hours: Approx. 37 hours per week
Salary: According to qualifications
Start Date: By appointment
Deadline for applications: Monday January 9th 2017 at 12.00
Please send your application and CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and mark it "Application | New Business
Coordinator and Music Searcher" in the subject line.
Questions may be directed to Donata Stosyk Kornatowicz | email@example.com | Tel: + 48 (22) 397 07 50