Label Manager Poland
Believe Warsaw, Mazowieckie, Poland
Believe is one of the world’s leading digital music companies. Believe’s mission is to develop independent artists and labels in the digital world. We accomplish our mission by providing them the solutions they need to grow their audience at each stage of their career and development. Believe’s passionate team of digital music experts around the world leverages the Group’s global technology platform to advise artists and labels, distribute and promote their music. Our 1,270 employees in more than 50 countries aim to support independent artists and labels with a unique digital expertise, respect, fairness and transparency. Believe offers its various solutions through a portfolio of brands including TuneCore, Believe Distribution Services, Nuclear Blast, Naïve, Groove Attack and AllPoints.
Want to collaborate in a dynamic, entrepreneurial company that puts people at the center of its strategy? believe is for you!
As a label manager you will manage a portfolio of labels and execute our distribution strategy by providing the large scope of services. In parallel, you will contribute to business development by identifying, sourcing and negotiating distribution deals with labels.
Thanks to a perfect understanding of our products and clients needs, a solid sales strategy, and an in-depth thinking of the music market you will be able to, achieve sales objectives and manage a portfolio of labels. You will directly report into the Head of Distribution at Believe.
Services execution and management of a portfolio of labels
- Manage of portfolio of labels and identify customer satisfaction KPIs
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration with the Head of Editorial, Marketing & Video Services to optimize flawless execution
- Escalate client feedback and contribute to overall services improvement
Sales strategy and emerging label lookout
- Support and execute the sales strategy in the market
- Manage a Customer Relation Management dashboards
- Lead complex sales discussions with an innovative approach
- Analyze and keep track of sales performance
- Solid network in the music industry with a first experience in distribution
- Proven track record in sales and negotiation
- Passionate about technology, data and artists / label development
- Experience in grant writing
- English, Polish - mandatory
- Warsaw based only
Believe is committed to ensuring equal opportunities in employment, regardless of origin, sex, morals, sexual orientation, gender, age, family status pregnancy, political opinions, trade union activities, religious beliefs, physical appearance, family name, place of residence, state of health, or disability.
Work in a hybrid system. Location: Mindspace Koszyki, Warsaw.
Send your CV on: email@example.com